Sunday, February 1, 2009

Paneling kicked my butt

Well we got started on the paneling last night, and needless to say, it is a BIG job. However, our motto is take it one day at a time (and paycheck). Caiden stayed the night with his Nanny and Paw Paw. That's one of his favorite places to be and I'm pretty sure that they love having him just as much. We took pictures of the fun last night, that I will soon post. I just have to get my energy back. The super bowl is tonight. I mainly watch it for the commercials. I have such fun memories of sitting on my dad's lap and eating peanuts while watching it (mostly getting my shells on the floor). Roxy got up this morning and had one of her usual weekly seizures. They do not hurt her but put her down for a little bit. Ruger and Sadie are goofy. They do not like change and whined the entire time we painted and tore down paneling. Well all, off to get the munchkin and to get ready for the game.