Saturday, January 31, 2009

Getting started

Well, this is my first blog for the world to see. Its hard to keep everyone posted on what is going on and I hate that.....so.....I will blog when we have any new news. Caiden will be turning 2 next month. I can not believe how time flies, this year Jason and I will be married 3 years. Our new sweet baby is due the end of June. Our family is growing. Yesterday we went to the doctor, and the baby would not show us if it was a boy or girl, so in 3 weeks we will try again. Jason and I painted the hall way last night (with the windows open and fan going so I was ok). We are going to take down the wood paneling in the living room tonight. Caiden got a new big boy room earlier this month, it is done in Cars the movie. He is starting to get a big vocabulary and it is bittersweet. I hope that this finds everyone well. I miss and love you guys.